We're particularly keen to hear from radiologists, radiographers and sonographers.
As a Horizon Radiology employee, you will enjoy:
- Ongoing training
- Subsidised Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Excellent remuneration with potential bonus scheme
- Employment-related allowances
- A great working environment with supportive colleagues and have access to the latest technology
Medical Radiation Technologist
An opportunity has arisen for an MRT to work at our North Shore and Central Auckland branches
This role is a permanent position working 40 hours per week and would suit an MRT who is willing to work rostered duties between the hours of 07:30-20:00 Monday to Friday, Weekends and on- call.
The successful candidate will have a current APC and be able to work in New Zealand. This position requires flexibility, excellent customer service, communication skills and a willingness to learn new systems.
This MRT role is classified as a children's worker role and is subject to the safety check requirements of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
You must be able to work independently or as part of a small friendly team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sonographer to join our friendly and passionate team at Horizon Radiology.
You should be:
- Qualified and NZ Registered.
- Experienced in performing high quality diagnostic images.
- Professional in providing an efficient and effective ultrasound service.
- Committed to continuing professional development.
- Compassionate, courteous and flexible member of our team.
- Able to do a variety of scans, such as MSK, Obstetrics and general scans.
- Full time, Part time or Locum roles available.